15+ Spectacular Mens Hairstyle Buzzed Sides
Taylor Lautners short cut is a prime example of this style -- a look that appears casual but requires a bit of effort.
Mens hairstyle buzzed sides. Fading the sides with shorter settings eg. The curtain haircut has a 90s grunge aesthetic and features a long fringe but short sides and back. The hair is normally cut aggressively short on the sides and back while the top is point cut with shears or cut with a razor to add aggressive texture.
Trim the sides short not buzzed but close. One of the hotter trends of the 2000s was the short texturized cut. If you can still achieve good thick length on top but your crown may be thinning a bit this is a great mens haircut to make the best of what you have.
Nowadays the hairstyle has a more modern approach and lends itself well to personalization. This can be with different colors and lengths. At a full inch of hair an 8 haircut is ideal for trimming the longer hair on top of your head.
It can be worn with a middle parting or a side parting.
- Funny Bob Hairstyles
- Long Pigtail Hairstyle
- Fine Wavy Hair Cut
- Hairstyles For Big Black Guys
- Hairstyle Full Length Gender
- Flowy Hairstyles For Men
- Loose Curly Hairstyles For Black Women
- Hottest Black Hairstyles 2019
- Hairstyles For Long Voluminous Hair
- Hard Part Comb Over Fade
- Medium Length Hairstyles For Round Faces 2017
- Hairstyles For Over 80 Curly
- Long Length Hair
- How To Make Cute Hairstyles Easy
- Half Updo Hairstyles For Short Length Hair
- Medium Length Layered Hairstyles Without Bangs
- Goofy Hairstyles Men
- Full Fringe Bob Hairstyles
- How To Easy Hairstyles Updo
- Hairstyles You Can Do Yourself Easy